Does your business needs support with procuring Telecommunications Hardware? Our multi-disciplinary team of Telecommunications consultants and engineers can help.
Having worked in the telecommunications industry for in excess of 10 years, we have gained a wealth of experience and product knowledge across a broad range of Telecommunications products, vendors and hardware suppliers. This allows the team at CircleBC to advise you on the best product options available for your business or to place orders and oversee delivery and deployment on your behalf.
Our familiarity with such a broad range of Telecommunications products allow us to provide initial consultations on products and any potential challenges, shortfalls and limitations, whilst also being aware of their strengths and benefits.
We can help you with the procurement of Telecommunications and IT Hardware including:
- Routers (Draytek, Ubiquiti, CISCO, Netgear, Billion and others ) managed or un-managed, SIP and QoS, with 4G failover options.
- Switches, Firewalls and Network Equipment (entry level and high end brands)
- Tablets, laptops, Desktops and Peripheral Equipment
- Gateways, Servers and Network Storage
- On-Premise Phone Systems (NEC, Samsung, AVAYA, Samsung, CISCO, LG-Ericsson, Siemens, Panasonic, Hybrex, Epygi, Alcatel-Lucent and others)
- Hosted Phone System Handsets (Yealink, Polycom, SNOM, Grandstream, CISCO and others)
- UPS and batteries
- Videoconferencing Units and Huddle Room equipment (Polycom, CISCO, Lifesize, Kramer, Logitech, Jabra, Panacast and others, cameras, speakers, screens, microphones, projectors and interactive screens
- Headsets and accessories (Wired and Wireless, Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser, Logitech and others)
- Screens (Retail and commercial screens, touch screens and managed display screens)
- Mobile Phones, tablets, mobile broadband devices and accessories, antennas
- CCTV Cameras and Security Systems
- Digital Signage Screens and services
- Communications cabinets, racks, cabling and installation for communications rooms
- Boardroom and meeting room Audio Visual hardware and services
If you need some support with your next Telecommunications hardware project we would love to hear from you. CircleBC have supported hundreds of Australian businesses with Telecommunications and Technology Services, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Hobart.